Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have found my next victim...Alexander Mcqueen spring 2010! Most of you, I'm sure, have already heard about his death.


Based on this collection, he is very much alive.


The yellow and black pants are stunning. I want a pair so badly! Haha, the bright colors really stand out. I especially love the shoes on the third outfit. Fashion genius if you ask me. He was also known to make his models wear really tall shoes on the runway. Just look!

I just feel bad for those models! I mean look at them, talk about
10 inch heels. They just look painful, but I guess it does hurt to be beautiful! My next collection awaits. Until then, keep posting! :)





5 comments:

  1. Don't forget to click on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaagggg!!! I LOVE HIS PATTERNS/PRINTS :) MAJOR GENIUS! :) May the BELOVED Alexander Mcqueen Rest in Peace :)

    chaneluvr101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I have no idea who you are chaneluvr101...or do i?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the visit! I'm not to much into fashion but you have for sure nailed the fashion. Those shoes are something for-sure! Have a great day and God Bless ya♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks BlueRose. It's my main passion.

    ReplyDelete