Saturday, April 17, 2010

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." ~Coco Chanel (the ultimate icon) I think to be different one must pursue the unthinkable. When I saw the new spring collection by Oscar De La Renta, I saw the unthinkable. Literally, his work is astounding.
I love the color with the different textures. The two words that would come into my head would be bright and elegant. Simply blows my mind that someone would come up with these styles.
I now must go to look for some more clothes! Until then, keep posting (even though I have no followers, haha)

3 comments:

  1. don't forget to click on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new post on oscar de la renta....he is a GENIUS!the textures are clever and how the garments are paired with one another,very unique....luvin the red dreeesssss :)
    chaneluvr101

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, thanks you completely random stranger! lol :)

    ReplyDelete