Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Going Versace Crazy, Holy Atelier!



Hello again everyone, after searching a little while I have found the ultimate red carpet gown in Atelier Versace. Just look at the draping of the purple duchess silk (left). Can I say Greek Goddess? Haha. This season I was blown away by the unique styles of these dresses. I absolutely adore the feather detailing on the blue dress (above). I think the colors give the dresses the extra W-O-W! factor. Wouldn't you agree?
This gold dress is flawless. For most fair skinned people, gold is not usually the first color we would pull out of our closets. This gown, however, has such a nice tone that anyone could pull it off. You guys are witnessing miracle-working at its finest! It doesn't get better than Atelier by Versace. I'm going to hunt down more designers. Until then, keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment