Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring 2010- Latest Updates From the Designers

Hey everyone reading this! (which might not be too many people:)
This spring season the fashion world is being hit by new designers, new looks, and new ideas. My personal favorite is the Chanel 2010 collection. Look at the volume and dynamics of these clothes. It's pretty innovative if you ask me. Shoulder pads and ruffles are coming back! Then again, doesn't everything come back after it goes out of style? Haha. Now I am extremely impressed with Marc Jacobs this season. Between the bold colors and the crazy prints, he somehow managed to make it work! (Yes, I do occasionally quote Tim Gunn. Project Runway rules:) As crazy as it sounds, I've always wanted a headband like that! The blue one is my favorite. Well, I'm going to dig up the next styles, but no worries. I'll be back soon with the latest trends. Until then, please leave some comments!

3 comments:

  1. by the way to anyone that reads this, if you click on the pictures you can get the full view of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm.....
    the chanel is quite a unique taste :)
    love how the shoulder pads are comin back :)

    chaneluvr101

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally shoulder pads aren't my favorite...but i love the metallic sheen to them in the picture!

    ReplyDelete